Saturday, 4 May 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

I aimed for three layouts this week; I managed two.
And one that still needs to be finished.
I began this layout a few weeks ago and ran out of bakers twine.  Then my order got lost in the post and I have to wait until after the Bank Holiday for the Post Office to consider it lost and for the supplier to send a replacement.
This page is taken from a recent sketch on Shimelle's blog, which I adapted in order to place the journaling under the photos.
The Boy Child's album has a few blank pages, hence one about the lower school's production of Hosanna Rock.  Again, the journaling is under the main photo and the inspiration came from Miss Smith's recent class, Telling Tales.
Last up is a page about our recent visit to the London Transport Museum.  The title has nothing to do with the journaling; it's what happens when these guys are all together.
And that's me, scrapping-wise, this week.
How about you?

4 comments:

Alison said...

Great pages Ruth! Very annoying about the twine!
Alison xx

Becky said...

Lovely layouts! I managed to finish two layouts which needed titles and complete another three layouts this weekend - had such fun doing them!

Missus Wookie said...

Hmm - would you like some twine? I bought big rolls of it and would be happy to share!

Nice pages - I like the hidden journaling and stacks of photos clustered together like that in the second.

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Love these layouts, Ruth! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...