Saturday, 11 May 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Just the one page from me this week.  I had hoped to complete more, but one is better than none, isn't it?
No prizes for realising that the page is all about the progress The Boy Child has made at school recently.  It's a moment worth recording.  The three stars came from The Boy Child's blazer; I stuck them on to card and used foam pads to have them pop from the page.  The round sticker came from The Boy Child's Speech and Language therapist; again stuck to card and then adhered with a foam pad.  

8 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

I like how you've used the stickers, what a good way to save them.

Amy said...

I have never thought to use the little rewards stickers the kids get - that is an absolutely brilliant idea Ruth!

Sian said...

One is about all I manage any week, so you are already way ahead of me! it's a perfect subject for a page.

scrappyjacky said...

A great page to document his achievements....love how you've used his stickers.

Sandie said...

That's lovely Ruth, and so much more meaningful when you use the real stickers.

Ladkyis said...

Any sticker is worth a page so three stars has to be fantastic!
We have star envy now

alexa said...

Like your banner of stars there - and so meaningful for him to have his achievements celebrated ...

Becky said...

Love the way you have used his stickers on this page :)