Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Right Now ...

I'm meeting with all the relevant people at The Boy Child's school in order to ensure a smooth transition to Year 2 in September.
I'm working out what uniform I will have to buy.  We have a load of nearly-new stuff coming our way at the end of term.
I'm still planning the details for our holiday.  Which parks on which days.  A loose, flexible timetable.
I'm updating ESTAs and getting one for The Boy Child.
I'm planning the contents of The Boy Child's in-flight bag.  Some books, nibbles, small games and a few surprises.
I'm thinking about the weeks left of summer holidays after our holiday is over.
I'm reading Revenge Wears Prada.
I'm watching Wimbledon in the early evenings.
I'm thinking that moving The Boy Child to a double bed was the right call.
I'm going cross-eyed sorting out a gazillion pieces of Lego.  I made the silly mistake of putting everything in to one box.

What are you thinking about, feeling, hoping for, struggling with, watching, listening to, celebrating right now? 

5 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like you have lots of things in your head at the moment, I so remember that lego!Your holiday sounds like it will be fab :-) x

Alison said...

Yep, I remember the Lego days too!...glad the bed's working out!
Alison xx

Missus Wookie said...

Glad the bed is working out - Lego by colour worked well for us until we just got too much (well in my opinion!)

Becky said...

So pleased the bed is working out! I used to hate it if I knelt on a piece of Lego! Planning our holiday to Sorrento - loose timetable like you - and also looking forward to my new kitchen being put in.

Beverly said...

Lots of planning and thinking. I think Legos multiple in the night. Son #1 was the Lego kid, son #2 was Playmobil. I am hoping to get my physical world clean and organized so that my creative world can come forward. The wedding is past now so life seems much slower and relaxed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...