Monday, 19 August 2013

Hello Monday

Hello to The Boy Child being back home.
Hello to taking him to see Planes at the cinema.
Hello to a family visit to the top of the Shard.  Three hundred and ten metres above London.
Hello to revisiting the London Transport Museum at Covent Garden.  We last visited in the Easter holidays.  Children go free and adult tickets last all year.
Hello to booking a short break to York for me and The Boy Child.
Hello to finishing off holiday homework.

It's looking like a reasonably quiet week.
How does yours look?

5 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Looking forward to a review of the shard - tis something I've thought about.

Enjoy the museums and movies.

alexa said...

That is an amazing photo - I can't imagine being that high! Hope you enjoy your time in York - lots of see and do,

Sian said...

TTO was about the age your boy is now when we took him to the Transport Museum. He loved the Underground then as he loves it now. Make the most of it, time goes so fast (I know you do, though, make the most of it I mean. You savour those trips!)

Alison said...

Enjoy your week, Ruth...sounds like lots of fun things to look forward to!
Alison xx

Abi said...

I didn't realise you could climb the shard. Looking forward to hearing about it! Enjoy the transport museum- another london location I haven't visited!