Friday, 6 September 2013

Things I Do: Week in the Life

Every time I read that Ali is all systems go for a Week in the Life project, I think to myself, "no, not this time." 
And then I find myself making plans.
What's on the calendar for that week?
Is it the same old routine?
Is there enough not-so-run-of-the-mill stuff happening to make things more interesting?
Will I make a separate album?
Will I incorporate it in to Project Life?
Week in the Life begins next week.
I settled on 12x12 divided page protectors ~ four spaces for 6x4 photos and three spaces for 4x4 photos.
I will incorporate the pages into Project Life.
I'm using Project Life paper and cards from the Kraft edition.
I'm using Thickers Nutmeg range in white and will have to adapt some letters to make those I am missing.
I'm going to host a small give-away every day next week.
I'm going to remember what Arthur Ashe had to say and to enjoy it.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."
~ Arthur Ashe

3 comments:

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Sounds like a great plan, and I love the Arthur Ashe quote!

Dawn said...

I always think the same thing but this year as it coincides with LSNED, I'm going to be taking part. Love the quote you shared!

alexa said...

That is such a splendid quote! Every scrapbooker needs it on their wall ... I am still undecided on the Week In The Life, myself but you,sound very well organised

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...