Friday, 1 November 2013

30 Days of Thankful

American blogger and scrapbooker Cathy Zielske is continuing with a project she first began this time last year: a month long project to record all the things she is thankful for on a daily basis.  You can see the beginning of her album here.
image credit: Cathy Zielske
A whole month of counting my blessings and recording them.
My life isn't one full of glamour and excitement.  It's ordinary and everyday, yet I will still find something or someone to be thankful for each and every day.
And that in itself is something to be thankful for, wouldn't you say?
I'm using the same template I used last year and will be simply be adding the completed pages to the existing 30 Days of Thankful album.
Won't I be proud when I can show you the letter ha has written to Santa!

7 comments:

alexa said...

Isn't that a lovely photo. Such concentration ... It'll be lovely to record his letter - you'll have to make a photocopy and pop it into a pocket in your little album :).

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Such a cute photo, and great news about the improvement in writing!

I'm doing 30 Days of Thankful this year too! I'll look forward to following along with you. At this time I'm thinking I will be sharing my pages on Fridays during November. Have fun! :o)

debs14 said...

Santa is the perfect person to practise you letter writing skills on!

Alison said...

Glad your boy has his priorities in order!...well done him- and you of course for all the encouragement!!
Alison xx

Sian said...

Santa will be delighted to get it!

Abi said...

Lovely album. I like the idea of writing down something you are thankful for each day.
TBC is just wonderful. I love the stories we hear about him. I can't wait to hear about the letter he sends to santa!

Kirsty.A said...

What a great idea. I could do with some thankfulness in November. Will check out Cathy's blog