Monday, 18 November 2013

Hello Monday

Hello to not overdoing things.  I still don't feel 100% and am tiring very easily.
Hello to The Brainy One working abroad this week.  I can potter about in the evenings with impunity.
Hello to Year 2's Parent/Teacher evening.
Hello to seriously thinking about beginning my Christmas shopping.  I think the majority of it will be done online.
Hello to starting on the foundation pages for December Daily and a small holiday scrapbook.  Did I mention that we are lucky enough to be going on a pre-Christmas break?

How does your week look?
 


5 comments:

debs14 said...

Pleased to hear you are planning to still take things easy. It's strange how long it can take to get over some viruses isn't it?
I bought my first present last week, I think we're all starting now!

Sian said...

keep taking it easy..

Here? It's school exam week. Argh!

Kirsty.A said...

Have a good (and restful) week

Beverly said...

My virus was violent but less than 24 hrs and I am still exhausted 3 days later, i can imagine that yours will take a bit of time to get back up to speed. Online shopping can be a nice distraction even allowing you to get things accomplished :)

alexa said...

Hoping you'll be feeling better very soon indeed - at least you'll be able just to do your own thing in the evenings :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...