Saturday, 28 December 2013

December Daily | Days 22-25

I finished up December Daily this afternoon.  Again, every page was kept clean and simple.
Days 22 and 23: Old friends came for the afternoon and the purchase of a reindeer hat.
Days 24 and 25, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day: new pjs and the magic of Christmas Day.
I added extra photos to the 25th and I also included the Advent calendar my mum had sent The Boy Child.
I felt duty bound to include a family photo of the Christmas jumpers!
For the very last page, I just used a piece of patterned paper cut to 8x6.
And there it is, another completed album to add to my collection.
Clicking on any of the photos will make it clearer.
December Daily is the brainchild of Ali Edwards and the really cool thing about it is that it can be anything you want.  Ali posts once a day about December Daily and always includes a linky you can add your own December Daily post to.


3 comments:

Abi said...

I have loved seeing these albums pop up around blog land. Yours is beautiful Ruth. I particularly like that christmas jumper photo- fantastic!

Liz said...

Well done on finishing it. I've just got to write mine up and decorate the front and it'll be finished too xxx

Barry willson said...

loft conversion is one of the best option for home improvement.............

loft conversion raynes park

loft conversion richmond