Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Jot Magazine | Quick Layout Challenge

Issue 4 of the online magazine, Jot, has a number of challenges.
One that caught my eye was to use a printed/patterned Project Life style overlay for the layout's title.
The Boy Child's class went to the London Eye and Aquarium on their class trip last September.  I wasn't the parent helper on that trip and all day I was hoping that someone would be taking a photo or two that they would share.   
Turns out, the teacher took an absolute cracker.
The paper and overlay are from Simple Stories Smarty Pants range, and even though the overlay doesn't really pop off the page, I really like how it looks.
The journaling and the names of all his classmates are hidden away under the photo.
Plus, in the years ahead, I don't think The Boy Child is going to look at that page and wonder about the title.

2 comments:

Margaret J said...

I like it and TBC will remember all the details of the outing.96854642

alexa said...

Lovely page and I am all the more impressed at how quickly you were able to put it together ...