Monday, 20 January 2014

Right Now ...

I am feeling overwhelmed by all the messages of support, both here and on Facebook, for my recent posts about the impact of Autism in our lives.  Thank you, one and all.
I am chalking Week 15's spelling list and the nine times table on to the chalkboard. Both will form the basis of The Boy Child's homework this week.
I am the conqueror of the ironing mountain.
I am a Monday morning swimmer.  I have worked up to 23 lengths each visit and I hope to reach my target of 30 lengths by the start of July.
I am a New Yorker.  Well, not quite, obviously.  But I am booked to go, along with The Boy Child and mum, for 6 nights in April.  Hello, Robyn!
I am on page 40 of The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling.
I am comforted by the story of Fraser and Billy the cat.
I am itching to make more scrapbook pages.

What are you thinking about, feeling, hoping for, struggling with, watching, listening to, celebrating right now? 

6 comments:

Miriam said...

You have some nice things to look forward to and congratulations on the swimming! I am struggling with the pain in my hand, not being able to type for long, missing blogging, only doing a bit of visiting....

Watching, or will be tonight; Mr Selfridge & Call the Midwife.

scrappyjacky said...

Tonight I'm off to Slimming World and then my monthly scrapbook crop...when approached with trepidation....the other with enthusiasm!

Abi said...

How exciting about the visit to New York! It's such a lovely city! I am struggling with balancing and thinking about the term ahead. Lots to do and lots of good things but not enough time!

Liz said...

I'm stressing because your DN won't do any revision and he's got his Prelims in 3 weeks time!! But I'm also looking forward to bowls on Thursday as I'm finally getting the hang of it :0) xxx

Karen said...

I am impressed - 9 times tables and only in year2!

Missus Wookie said...

Glad the messages helped and well done on the swimming, hoping to get swimming again at the new place.

Do you know the tricks for the 9 times tables? Finger tricks and sliding numbers? I'd be happy to send you 'em if not :)