Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Zoom In | Zoom Out

The pooch had to wait until after lunch for his walk.
I went to the gym straight from school drop-off.
It was raining.
I came home from the gym, emptied the washer and refilled it.
It was still raining.
I went to the Mall to collect a pair of shoes that I'd ordered.
It was still raining.
I came home and had lunch.
It was still raining.
I had a brief, one-sided conversation with the pooch.
"Doesn't look like it's going to stop.  Shall we go anyway?"
So we did.
It's still raining.
Zoom In, Zoom Out is Helena's idea and you can see more on her blog.

10 comments:

helena said...

love these shots from under the umbrella - still raining here too

alexa said...

Brilliant! And it's rained here all night and all day too - the mud you glimpse from under your umbrella rim looks like our mud! At least there's little chance of a drought this summer ...

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love the zoom in shot!

Liz said...

It's a bit soggy here too :0(

Miriam said...

Absolutely fabulous pair. It is raining here too.

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Oh I love a good umbrella shot! Fun post, Ruth. xo

Melissa Stebbins said...

Oh, fabulous close-up. Hopefully some sun is coming your way.

Jimjams said...

Great close up ... I'm sure we'll still manage a hosepipe ban somewhere this summer!

Karen said...

What a great pair! All the green in your zoom out photo is so appealing!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh I like that zoom in umbrella shot.