Pages

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Be More | January

Like most people who make a New Year's Resolution, I was keen to hit the ground running to be more in January.
It turned out to be a good month.

  • We saw a fair bit of our Chelsea Pensioner friend.
  • We celebrated The Boy Child turning seven.


    • I scrapbooked several pages for various albums and continued on with Project Life
    • We survived the first annual review for The Boy Child's Statement of Educational Needs.
    And oh, so much more.
    January is a long and miserable month, but I filled ours with many and varied things and I feel quietly smug about it.
    How was January for you?
    Did you make any resolutions?
    Do you have a word for 2014 that you want to keep at the forefront of your mind during your daily life?


    7 comments:

    Liz said...

    Wow you squeezed at lot in to January. I think if I had to add it up it would be mostly bowling and wine. Hhmmm!! xxx

    Miriam said...

    What a brilliant month for you Ruth. Well done & very inspiring.

    debs14 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    debs14 said...


    A busy and varied month! I feel very lazy in comparison. Some great things on your list here.

    Sian said...

    Wow, I think you should be proud of what you have fitted in. January here has gone very quickly. I can't believe TTO is into his fourth week of term already

    Ladkyis said...

    I think January definitely needs filling with something other than rain and gloom. Well done you! Such a positive start to the year. I don't make resolutions I always break them within weeks. I am happy to experience them vicariously through other people's blogs. I don't do cold dark weather very well.

    Margaret J said...

    My month was busy but not as varied!