Friday, 20 June 2014

Five on Friday

1)  Baking yet more scones.  I've reached that stage where I feel confident enough to adapt Delia's recipe. 
2)  Summer reading.  An autobiography and the new Cormoran Strike novel by J. K. Rowling masquerading as Robert Galbraith.
3) Sunny afternoons and beautiful faces.  It's no exaggeration when I tell you that we all love these girls (and the middle sister who was off playing) very, very much.
4) Receiving Happy Mail.  Thanks, Deb!
5) Watching Breaking Bad, a gift for Father's Day.
How does your Friday look?

4 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Ruth ~ Sweet post today - I would LOVE to try one of your scones! Glad my card arrived, and I love the little peek at the note your boy wrote for Father's Day. ♥

Margaret J said...

Nice five.

alexa said...

I think photos 1 and 3 are my favourites - both delightful in different ways :).

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I have been meaning to make those scones. I love scones & never ever see them for sale around here.