Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Right Now ...

I am stuck for ideas as to what to photograph for Zoom In | Zoom Out today.
I am sending links for tomato sauce thousands of miles.
I am signing up for Sian's new swap.  Brilliant idea, wish I'd thought of it myself.
I am thinking that I have invited too many people to a BBQ this weekend.
I am looking forward to visitors tomorrow evening.
I am feeling positive about the outcome of my meeting this morning with The Boy Child's Speech and Language Therapist.
I am realising that my headache is due to dehydration.  I haven't had a drink since 9am this morning.
I am looking forward to school Sports Day tomorrow.
I am enjoying Breaking Bad.  We've just started on Season 2.
I am glad that my watching England play football is over for another four years.
I am looking forward to finalising our holiday plans for the rest of this year.
I am looking forward to finding an hour or two for scrapbooking.  Cheaper than therapy.
I am ready for the end of term.

What are you thinking about, feeling, hoping for, struggling with, watching, listening to, celebrating right now?



5 comments:

Margaret J said...

Looking forward is good. Hope Sports day is sunny and full of fun.

helena said...

if you are still stuck for your zoom - how about your fruit bowl or a vase of flowers or your 'bowl of useful things' and where it lives - I love those bits of daily life

Abi said...

I agree with so many of these Ruth! I am glad that the football has ended. not really my cup of tea and I am also excited for the postcard swap. She's a clever one that Sian!

Alison said...

Enjoy Sports Day... Enjoy everything about having your TBC!...looking forward to hearing about your holiday plans
Alison xx

Sian said...

I hope Sports Day is a good one :)

I'm feeling delighted that so many people have taken to the postcard idea. I'm planning our holiday, which was looking a bit dodgy for a few days there. Now I know we're going even if I have to hop!