Monday, 7 July 2014

Pen to Paper

In the run up to the end of term, what with volunteering at various school events and all, things have been a little busier than of late.  Which means hardly any time to play with photos, paper and words.
One solitary layout has been completed.
One journal from the New York trip sits waiting to be finished.
Six postcards are waiting to be written and sent around the world.
One new journal has been purchased in readiness for our summer holidays.
School finishes on Friday.
That gives me four days to get organised with photos, paper and words.
Wish me luck.


7 comments:

Margaret J said...

Busy week for you. Hope some 'happy mail' comes my way. (:

alexa said...

Yep, wishing you luck! The travel journal fills me with excitement already. And how appropriate to do a page about a bike in the week of the Tour de France/Angleterre.

Abi said...

I can't wait to see that travel journal. Good luck this week! Enjoy the process. Those postcards are lovely!

Missus Wookie said...

Good luck on the sorting! Great postcards :)

Sian said...

I am wishing you luck! Kind of doing the same here..I got some postcards written and posted and I'm debating a notebook for the trip

Alison said...

I'm in the process of writing postcards and cutting material for my next (late) quilt square!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

What great postcards! Mine went in the mail this week. Can't wait to start receiving them.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...