Thursday, 21 August 2014

Photography Scavenger Hunt | The Definitive List:8-14

Thanks to my recent travels, I have completed this year's Photography Scavenger Hunt list and no substitutions were required.
In some cases I was able to find duplicates.
Some images have been already posted here and some have been shared on facebook. But what follows is the definitive list for 2014.

Numbers 8-14: 
#8: A tattoo on a person.  I was able to get this early on when a friend posed for me.
#9: A bakery.  I was certain I would find this in Paris.  I found it in Denmark.
#10: A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer).  I had this on 1 June, but then The Boy Child was photobombed by a complete stranger.
#11: A horn. Another early find; spotted on The Boy Child's teacher's bike.
#12: A mascot.  Probably the weakest find on the list.   "Pride": Team GB's mascot from the London Olympics in 2012.  
#13: A sunrise.  I was certain that I would get this in Denmark and I did.  The image was taken at 6.10am on the island of Fanø.
#14: A parade.  This was another I found early, thanks to Trooping of the Colour.
How does your list look?
Summer 500: 278.

8 comments:

helena said...

well done - love the photo bombing guy

Sian said...

Our list is getting there. No beautiful sunrise like that one on it yet though

Ladkyis said...

I need a horn and a mascot. It is great fun looking though isn't it!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Your photos are great, Ruth, and congrats on getting everything on the list! I fear that the only one I won't get is a parade, but I do have the two alternative items photographed just in case.

glitterandglue said...

Great photos, Ruth. Love the photo bomb!
Margaret #18

Maria Ontiveros said...

GReat shots all, but I especially like the parade and the photo bomb.
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

Love the photo bomb.

Diane Baker-Williams said...

Actually, I love the mascot photo! it's perfect.