Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Photography Scavenger Hunt | The Definitive List: 15-21

Thanks to my recent travels, I have completed this year's Photography Scavenger Hunt list and no substitutions were required.
In some cases I was able to find duplicates.
Some images have been already posted here and some have been shared on facebook. But what follows is the definitive list for 2014.

Numbers 15-21:
#15: A juggler.  This was a late addition to the list and found in Covent Garden.
#16: A sign in a language other than English.  I had this early on (and it was rather a dull one, at that), so I am going with the sign we saw in the courtyard of the Louvre.
#17: A lamp post.  It is what it is.
#18: A waterfall. I've gone with The Boy Child emptying his paddling pool.
#19: A public garden.  This was another I found early on, but again, I've gone with an image from Paris ~ the Tuileries Gardens, as seen from the ferris wheel.  
#20: A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a picture painted on the side.
#21: A photograph of you with something representing the season (recognising that the season will be Winter for our friends in the Southern Hemisphere).  The Boy Child's suncream is a perfect example of summer.  
How are you getting on with your list?
Thanks, Rinda, for a fun list!

Summer 500: 249.

12 comments:

Liz said...

I still have a few to go but need to get out of the house to take the pictures!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Checking in after a long hiatus, and I must say I love all these shots, Ruth!

Hope you, the Brainy One and the Boy-child are all well!

xo

Sheila

Sian said...

Soltan! Okay, we did use it while we were away, but round here I think we needed it for one day all summer

BJ said...

Well Done when I eventually found the relevant posts, great tattoo. BJ

Rhodesia said...

The juggler, bus and welcome sign were my most difficult. Well done, travelling around certainly makes life easier for this event. Diane

marshaleith said...

fabulous juggler!

Missus Wookie said...

Nice to see the run through of the definitive list here.

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are all grand! I especially like the garden and the bus. Thanks for participating!
Rinda

Nathalie said...

Great shots! I really enjoyed checking out your finds/interpretations! The photo of the Tuileries is probably my favorite :)
Nathalie #22

boysmum2 said...

I love your sign in another language not English, just perfect to remember when visiting a busy place.

debs14 said...

You've got some great shots here Ruth. I love the juggler especially!

Becky said...

I love your sun cream photo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...