Saturday, 23 August 2014

Through Fresh Eyes | Photo Heavy

Sometimes it's good to revisit old haunts with fresh sets of eyes.
From the park to the Tower and everywhere in between.







I know that I've said it before, but cousins are brilliant.
We have a long shared history.
She and I have history that is unique to just the two of us.
We pick up where we've left off.
We laugh together.
We cry together.
We mourn our losses together.
We celebrate our happy times together.
We see our sons creating the links that bind the next generation.
Cousins are brilliant.

Summer 500: 265.

3 comments:

Ladkyis said...

Oh I do so agree. If I am asked to describe myself I always say I am an only child from a big family. I am my parents only child but I have 35 direct first cousins and we grew up together even though the age range covers30 years we all know each other and we are as close as brothers and sisters. Our children are not quite as close, although in the last ten years we have been doing something about that with regular contacts - thank goodness for facebook - and irregular get togethers. We try not to just meet at funerals. Cousins are really great

Sian said...

Yes, cousins are brilliant :) We have a lot of fun with one certain small cousin

Missus Wookie said...

Cousins are brilliant - glad you had fun. I do love showing people around London and seeing it fresh with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...