Friday, 12 September 2014

Five on Friday

1) Stepping away from the PC and mobile phone to spend less time on Facebook and texting and more time on putting pen to paper.
A few well chosen words + a photo or two = Happy Mail for both sender and recipient.
If I haven't left a comment on your blog of late, this is the reason why.
2) Road testing varifocal contact lenses.  Until recently, I had no idea such things existed.
3)  Getting a post summer holidays haircut.  Over due.  The shaggy dog look is not a good look for me.
4) Reacquainting myself with some old favourites.  I've lost count how times I've read this series. The characters are like old friends.
5)  Autumn is hinting at her arrival and I'm embracing Totally Teal on my toes in her honour.
I'm also thinking about dear Marti.  #tealtoesformarti.

How does your Friday look?

5 comments:

Sian said...

Varifocal contact lenses are the invention of a genius. Worth every penny. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

The pen and paper thing is muchly appreciated :)

Melissa said...

Sounds like things are going smoothly as fall prepares to arrive! Hope you have a great weekend!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hooray for teal toes! Thanks so much, Ruth!!! xo

debs14 said...

I am relying on my glasses so much now, but am so squeamish about contact lenses. How long did it take to get used to them?
Loving the amount of teal toes that are popping up everywhere!

Margaret J said...

Love every photo and comment.