Thursday, 4 September 2014

Summer 500 | The Numbers

Kirsty of Journal of Curious Things challenged herself to take 500 photos over her summer holidays and I shamelessly pinched her idea.
I set myself the time frame of Saturday, 12 July to Tuesday, 2 September, the length of The Boy Child's summer holidays.
My aim was to share 500 summer snaps in blog posts.  Facebook didn't count.
I posted 274 images.
A shortfall of 226.
A result of 54.8% (if my maths is correct).
If it all got a little tedious, then be thankful I didn't post the actual number of photos I took.
One thousand, six hundred and twenty.


4 comments:

Margaret J said...

Those two photos are worth keeping!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

One thousand six hundred and twenty of the best pictures ever! :-)

Abi said...

I am so impressed with both you and Kirsty for taking on the challenge. I say just over half is a very decent tally and I am in awe of your total! Lovely photos of TBC too!

Sian said...

You've still taken about five times what I have. I'm going to have to start setting targets I think.

Great job, well done