Sunday, 5 October 2014

This Weekend I ...

This weekend I packed The Boy Child and The Brainy One off to a football professional match.  The Boy Child's first and I made sure I was fairly well prepared ... a whole bunch of snacks and ear defenders.
 Seems they bumped into friends from school and had a great time.
 It probably helped that the local team won 3-1.  The Boy Child is now asking when can he go again.
This weekend I made sure we got outside in the best of the weather.
And tried out the newly refurbished cafe in the park.  I wasn't impressed to find the prices have gone up.
Considerably.
This weekend I took The Boy Child to his swimming lesson and was happily surprised at how much he has come on.
 How has your weekend been?

3 comments:

debs14 said...

So pleased their first football match was a winning success. I remember my son coming home from an early Spurs game and told me that the fans sitting behind them were singing songs with very rude words in! Maybe I should have sent him with ear plugs too!

Missus Wookie said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Do dislike it when they refurbish and then up the prices!

Sian said...

Looks like a beautiful day for watching a match. Not having cold ears always adds greatly to the enjoyment! (plentiful snacks help a lot too)