Tuesday, 16 December 2014

December Daily | 2014: 12th & 13th

Keep it simple.
That's the key.
The 12th: a short entry about sorting which presents to take away with us and which presents will be left (by Santa, obviously) for our return.
The 13th: another short note about Christmas cards.  I thought I was done.  I was wrong.  I dropped the cards we have received onto the living room carpet and took a photo.  The small card is one that The Boy Child received from the Good Friend.  A corner rounder and a bit of baker's twine and I was done.
 December Daily.
My favourite project of the year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...