Wednesday, 17 December 2014

December Daily | 2014: 14th & 15th

Keep it simple.
That's the key.
The 14th: to friends for a huge gingerbread house decorating party.  I used a 5x5 with a flap page protector for a photo of The Boy Child with his house and a few notes.
 I placed some of the Christmas cards we sent out in the back of the page protector.
 The 15th: into town to keep The Boy Child occupied for most of the day.  Home to ironing, packing and an over-excited son.
This is probably the simplest entry so far, but it works for me.
December Daily.
My favourite project of the year.

2 comments:

alexa said...

This is looking just lovely. And I admire your keeping up with it. What a nice idea to include some of the cards you're sending! I think I will do this too :). Thank-you for the suggestion!

Margaret J said...

Time now to hopefully relax a little and slow the pace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...