Thursday, 11 December 2014

December Daily | 2014: 7th, 8th & 9th

Keep it simple.
That's the key.
The 7th: a fun entry for about the things family in Texas and friends in Georgia have asked us to bring them.
Goodness knows what US Customs will think if they open our cases.  
My sister-in-law sent The Boy Child a tree decoration with his name on, but as we are not putting the tree up this year, I've included it here.
 The 8th was all about the Lower School Nativity and whole school Carol Concert.  I was pretty chuffed to see how my photo of the Town Hall turned out.
On the 9th I shamelessly pinched an idea from Ali Edwards and included a food bag from Starbucks.  I didn't even have to buy any food because the bags were just sitting on the counter. 
 You know, just waiting to be taken home and scrapbooked.
I filled the bag with photos in various sizes of London's lights and window displays.  That sequined snowflake is from The Store of Utter Gorgeousness and is part of their Christmas gift wrap range.  I attached it to the bag using 3D foam pads.    
Some of the photos look like this:
 Window display at Fortnum and Mason
Decorations on St. Christopher's Place.
December Daily.
My favourite project of the year.

3 comments:

Sian said...

I do love seeing your pictures of the shops at Christmas. I've never been shopping in London at Christmas

Margaret J said...

The Christmas windows were the best.

Liz said...

So long as they don't impound my tea bags I'll be happy :0)