Tuesday, 2 December 2014

December Daily | 2014: Manifesto and December 1st

I love this daily project for the 25 days up to Christmas.  I run it along side Project Life and just like PL, it can be anything you want it to be.
I keep an eye on what Ali is up to, as well as dropping in on Shimelle, two long-standing documenters of the Christmas season. 
My album this year is 6x8 and holds a mix of page protectors.  I'll mostly be using Project Life cards for the journaling.
The album begins with a manifesto of sorts.  A basic introduction.
 On the reverse of that is a selfie of yours truly.  I'll be so glad when the craze for selfies is over.
Next up is a just because page. Tag and postcard from the Store of Utter Gorgeousness.  Project Life card from a Studio Calico kit.
December 1: a few notes on how the house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  Star card and button from last year's kit (Ali's, I think), journaling card from Seasons Edition by Becky Higgins.  
And that's it so far.
Clean and simple.
Just how I like it.

4 comments:

Sian said...

It's looking really good. That boy of yours is just the right age to provide you with plenty of activity to fill up the pages too

Beck Holder said...

love it and there's nothing wrong with a 'just because' page :)

smcl said...

Lovely! I especially like your journal cards.

TracieClaiborne said...

I love it!!!! Great that you have a pic of you in it!