Wednesday, 31 December 2014

So Long, 2014

We are about to leave for a New Year's Eve party and in true Expat style, we will be celebrating two midnights.
At six o'clock local, it will be midnight in UK and then six hours later, the Texan midnight.
I'm not sure if I will still be awake.
It will be The Boy Child's first NYE party.
He is very excited.  
And before 2014 disappears, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for reading, commenting and offering your support throughout this year.
You'll never know just how much it has meant to me.
Happy New Year!
See you on the other side.

10 comments:

alexa said...

Happy double celebration! Hoping you all have a super time :).

Alison said...

Hope you managed to stay awake...Happy New Year to you all! Xx

joy said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, all the very best for 2015 x x

scrappyjacky said...

Happy New Year [twice] to you.

debs14 said...

Sounds like you are having the most memorable Christmas and New Year out there - how will you ever leave?!
Happy New Year Ruth, I hope that 2015 is a great one for you.

Bernice Hopper said...

Thank you for sharing your life with us. I rarely comment but I read every post

The Quintessential Magpie said...

We love sharing your life, and to that end, we hope you have a Happy 2015! I also hope you had fun at your New Year's party. Should I wish you all a Happy Hogmannay??? I know I didn't spell that right, but I think you get the idea.

BTW, I am having a giveaway, and if you win it, I can ship to your sister for you! It is good to have Liz in Texas. ;-)

xox

Sheila :-)

Sian said...

Happy New Year to all of you from all of us! See you in 2015

humel said...

Happy New Year, Ruth my friend! And love to your family x

Missus Wookie said...

One of the things I like about NYE is hearing all of my friends in different places celebrating. Reminds me it is just a moment. Love that photo of TBC - such mischief :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...