Saturday, 24 January 2015

Me, Museums and Mel

"I'm coming to London to see an exhibition at the Science Museum,"she said. 
"Want to join me?"
Um, that would be a yes.
 A photography exhibition, what else?
 An early portable camera ... a mere 12 lbs in weight!
A look at Make Life Worth Living; an exhibition that packs a punch. 
Across the road to the V&A for lunch in their gorgeous cafe.

 And a gift.
Before the ubiquitous selfie.
Taken with a selfie stick, of all things.
And then I had to leave to meet my boys.
A really great day with a really great lady.
Hope she gets to visit another London exhibition very soon.
(Don't forget to stop by I Speak Melsh ...)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you had a lovely day together :)

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a lovely day together.

Beverly said...

Was the sign above ya'll intentional ? :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

I'm still sad I didn't meet up with Mel when she was in Los Angeles.
Rinda

Missus Wookie said...

Sounds like a great day - I've added that exhibition to my list of possible wanders. Thanks!

Sian said...

selfie stick: horrible word, great result :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...