Saturday, 31 January 2015

Month in Numbers | January 2015

It's been a while, ahem, since I participated in Julie's Month in Numbers.  I decided to add a Project Life style page to our 2015 album after I'd seen something similar on Nathalie's blog
We have, in no particular order:
260 ~ the number of lengths swum by me.
6 ~ the number of visitors we had at home.  Some for a few nights, some for one night and some just for the day.
18 ~ the age that my nephew reached.
1 ~ the number of birthday parties attended
8 ~ the age that The Boy Child reached.
140 ~ the length in minutes of the Annual Review meeting at school.
92% ~ The Boy Child's highest score in the weekly test, with a respectable 84% being the lowest.
16 ~ the number of birthday thank-you cards written by The Boy Child.
5 ~ the number of kids we took to the theatre.
40 ~ the amount in pounds sterling that I spent on topping up my phone.
1 ~ the number of lunches in a 2* Michelin restaurant.
4,848 ~ the number of miles flown from Houston, Texas to London, approximately.
377 ~ the number of photos I took, approximately.
8 ~ the number of scrapbook pages made by me.
Zero ~ the number of items of Happy Mail sent by me.  Not good.
3 ~ the number of exhibitions seen.     

 Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie 
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello. 

9 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Great layout - I think I will scrap lift this idea ;)

Sian said...

There are lots of great numbers in there! weekly tests..ack!

Claire said...

Fantastic numbers, sounds like you've been very very busy.
Claire xx

Nathalie said...

Oh Ruth! I might have jumped a bit when I saw that you had made a project life type page with your numbers :D This makes me happy! I love it!

peppylady (Dora) said...

What a cool page you made. I've never done a scrape book page. I did the number too.
If you have time stop on in for some coffee.

Alison said...

Well done TBC! Xx

Liz said...

and 4848 back again in August xx

Julie Kirk said...

It's always nice to see someone dip back into Month in Numbers. I always tell people there's no need for a big commitment, that they're welcome to come and go whenever it suits them ... so it's great when someone takes me at my word and drops back in! :-)

Sounds like a busy month for you and yours - at least the January birthday folk give everyone else a good excuse to get festive and eat cake again so soon after Christmas! Clever of you to arrange that for yourself with the Boy child ... speaking of which ...

He has put me to shame: 0 = the number of Birthday 'thank you' cards I sent in January. Sshhh don't tell anyone.

And Texas? Goodness ... I've always fancied being under its big skies. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Thanks so much for picking up your tally-chart and counting along with me - you're on the board with the other digit-documenters now: https://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Here's to a great January with plenty of countable moments!

Julie :-)

ScrappingKatie said...

Hello! I have been dropping in every so often and thought it was rude not to say hello! I enjoyed your numbers and tales from Christmas, you have inspired me to start scrapping my numbers again and chase those last few thank you cards that need signing by my reluctant children. Thanks for sharing part of a really interesting month :) Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...