Saturday, 17 January 2015

Photographer in Training

The Boy Child was lucky enough to receive an Instant camera for Christmas.
A Polaroid for the digital generation.
He's the opposite of me, seeming only to want to take photos of people.
  When I was younger?  I never wanted people in my photos.
~ his first ever photo ~
Impressive.
~ love that he photographed the pooch ~
 He didn't take any outside shots at all during our time in Texas.
(Curiously, Sib and I were asked several times if we were twins.
Can't think why.)
A few more months with the Instant and I just might move him up to our old bridge camera.
And show him how to photograph the Great Outdoors. 

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like he's a natural with a camera.

Sian said...

He does indeed look like a natural. Wonder who he gets that from?!