Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Pile of Postcards | The Valentine Edition

Back in June last year, I signed up for my friend Sian's postcard swap.  It was such a both simple and brilliant idea. Send six postcards to people around the world and receive six back.  
I'm delighted that she has now launched Version 2: The Valentine Edition.
A same-but-slightly-different brief this time.
Send a postcard of something or somewhere you love.
                                                    Funky London postcards it is, then.
Two have already been posted overseas, with the other four to follow next week.
This simple yet hugely effective swap ticks all the boxes for me.
Happy Mail?  Check.
One Little Word?  Check.

4 comments:

Sian said...

:)

Thanks for being part of it. Wouldn't be the same without the Queen of happy Mail

debs14 said...

Lovely postcards! You find such great Happy Mail.cant wait to see the postcards start appearing on people's blogs.

Missus Wookie said...

I'm happy to be taking part too - my first arrived in the post this week.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I dropped mine in the mail earlier this week. I'm going to check on my domestic ones this weekend and the UK ones in another week or so.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...