Saturday, 21 February 2015

Scrapbook Saturday

Having packed the boys off to the football
 and boxed off a few chores, 
I spent the remainder of the afternoon in my office.
It was bliss.
I had iTunes playing through my PC.
The pooch was curled up in his basket.
I started a double page spread about Cachirulo.
 He still doesn't have a name.
 I wrote about memories of games and music for The History Project class.
 I made a few embellishments to use as subject headers 
for the aforementioned class. 
 I found a map online and printed it off to illustrate memories
 of the French Exchange I went on when I was 14 years old.
And I rounded it off with a visit to the pub to meet up with my boys.
Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon. 

5 comments:

alexa said...

Therapeutically creative, I'd say - and you seem to have moved a number of things forward. Hope you enjoyed the icing on the cake afterwards too!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great Saturday!

Mel said...

Yep bliss. Time to remember and create!

debs14 said...

That sounds like a pretty good Saturday to me!

Becky said...

Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me!