Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Valentine's Hot Chocolate Jars

We have cousins staying with us next week (it's half-term) 
and I felt inspired to give the youngest two cousins
 a suitably chocolatey Valentine's gift.
 I bought two kilner jars and filled them with Cadbury's hot chocolate powder,
 enough for three generous mugs full.
I then added a handful of heart shaped marshmallows.
At the top of the jar I added foil wrapped chocolate hearts and a small pot of edible glitter,
one in silver and one in gold
 The final flourish was a load of themed ribbon
(which I bought in the 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fabulous gift!!

Sian said...

Aw, those are fab

Liz said...

Yummy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...