1) The eclipse wasn't visible in suburban London.
2) A broken dishwasher isn't the end of the world.*
I'm finding washing up by hand again oddly calming.
3) Tradesmen who turn up on time and do exactly what they say they will are like gold dust.
4) The glue order has arrived and all is well .
5) Thinking about sending a copy of my book to the MP who represents my home town.
There's a story to be told. I need to be bold, take action and give.
How's your Friday looking?
* I fully realise that a broken dishwasher is what we might consider to be a First World problem.