Friday, 20 March 2015

Five on Friday

1) The eclipse wasn't visible in suburban London.
2) A broken dishwasher isn't the end of the world.*  
I'm finding washing up by hand again oddly calming. 
3) Tradesmen who turn up on time and do exactly what they say they will are like gold dust.
4)  The glue order has arrived and all is well .
5) Thinking about sending a copy of my book to the MP who represents my home town. 
There's a story to be told.  I need to be bold, take action and give.
How's your Friday looking? 

* I fully realise that  a broken dishwasher is what we might consider to be a First World problem.

5 comments:

Ali said...

Just popping in to say hi, just new to your blog and I'm laughing as I've been catching up on old posts on your blog an found the one on blurking which I'm afraid I've been guilty of. I'm into cards and cross-stitch but after seeing yours and other blogs looking into scrapbooking but I'm overwhelmed on where to start and not sure I'm creative enough :-) have a good weekend xx

Margaret J said...

Sending a copy of your book to your home town MP sounds like a good idea - you know that they were part of a campaign.

Gail said...

So glad to see the glue has arrived!

Kirsty.A said...

How gutted was I not to see anything of the eclipse?

Sian said...

Yes! Send the book!