Friday, 1 May 2015

Month in Numbers | April 2015

As May rolls in, here's a look at what April brought.
62: the amount I received in pounds sterling for sending out 22 photos from the Spring Concert.  8 separate orders gave me my 1st paid commission.
 120: the number of lengths swum by me.
15: the number of times I walked the pooch (which equates to another 15+ hours of exercise).
1.36M: the height reached by The Boy Child, which means he is now legally allowed to travel in a car without sitting in a child's car seat.
386: the number of photos taken in April. 
2: the number of Intercity train journeys taken by The Brainy One.
5: the number of father/son adventures undertaken in the holidays.
14: the number of layouts completed.
5: the number of days tradesmen worked on the family bathroom.
20: the number of days holiday from school.
6: the number of Intercity train journeys taken by The Boy Child.
4: the number of Intercity train journeys taken by me.
4: the number of items of school uniform purchased.
8: the number of items of Happy Mail sent out by me.  Could do better!

Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie 
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello. 

4 comments:

Sian said...

There are lots of great numbers in there. Hurray for paid commissions and boys who continue to grow!

debs14 said...

TBC is nearly as tall as me!
That's a lot of train journeys you packed into your month!

Melissa said...

A great look at your month in numbers and a fabulous layout using those pocket cards!

Julie Kirk said...

Hi Ruth. another lovely page - so spring like - and I'm impressed that it's one of 14 made! your albums must be looking lovely.

How nice to have the photo commission - bravo! They must have really trusted in your talents [and it must be nice for the children to have a familiar face snapping shots of them too].

You're on the board with the others - we're a select few this time round though! https://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Thanks for sharing your busy life with me. I hope May brings you lots of good things!

Julie x