Wednesday, 24 June 2015

One Year On | A Family First

This weekend marks the anniversary of the day my sister and nephew emigrated to the USA.
(My BiL had, because of work, gone on ahead of them.)
I woke up this morning to find that my sister had blogged the official graduation photo.
Which means I can share it here.
As The Brainy One remarked over his breakfast cuppa,
 "Isn't that great!  A family first.  No-one else in the family has
graduated from an American high school."
Here's what I did with it.


There he is, officially done with school.
The {new} world is his oyster.

4 comments:

Sian said...

Something he'll never forget!

Margaret J said...

He did well and it was a great evening.

Liz said...

So proud of our young man. Its a great layout. I may have to copy it :0) How did you do the Spartan symbol? xxx

Becky said...

Wow! What an experience for him and his family. A memory to treasure. And I love your layout :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...