Friday, 31 July 2015

Month in Numbers | July

With August is on the horizon,
here's a look at what July held:
 20: the number of times I went out with the dog/dogs.
2: the number of visits to the cinema.  Both were kids' films: 
Minions and Inside Out.
16: the number of Happy Mail sent by me.
5: the number of meals out.
16: the number of layouts created by me. 
8: the number of invitations sent out for Afternoon Tea.
35: the number of people coming to Afternoon Tea if everyone of the RSVPs
as 'yes'.  It will be a bit of a squeeze!
7: the number of items found on this year's Scavenger Hunt List.
303: the number of minutes spent blissfully watching A Town Like Alice.
 10: the number of days we looked after our friends' dog.
1: the number of toy bears he chewed.
490, 763: the number of times he barked!
32: the temperature on Wednesday, 1 July. 

Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie 
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello. 

4 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

I always like your numbers pages.

debs14 said...

It really does look like you've got our Coco on that page! She too would have chewed that bear. A great set of numbers again, good luck with your afternoon tea, I bet they all say 'yes'!

Margaret J said...

I hope that Granny Ted was safe?

Julie Kirk said...

Another splendid page - and very appropriately sunshiny, at least for the first half of the month. I see we both documented the hottest day .... not so sure the weather for the rest of the month was as noteworthy!

I really want to see Inside Out - but I'm a lapsed cinema goer. It would make an interesting statistic one month if I worked out how long its been!

You're on the board now Ruth: https://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Wishing you a fabulous tea party! And I admire your commitment to the cause by counting every single bark too ... ;-)

Julie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...