Friday, 14 August 2015

Johnny Rockets

I'm not on of those bloggers
who write about food.
There would be an awful lot of, 
"it was delicious/horrible" if I did.
However, when we were in Atlanta
we discovered, purely by chance,
a classic American Diner.
Ladies and gentlemen {drum roll},
 I give you ... Johnny Rockets
There were mini jukeboxes on every table.
And the waitress gave us a nickel.
After a quick discussion, we went with
At the Hop by Danny and the Juniors.
It seemed appropriate.   
Plenty of iced water in branded glasses.
The burgers were out of this world.
A week later and we are still talking about 
how good they were.
They knocked burgers from the Golden Arches into a cocked hat.
And then some.
If you're in Atlanta, I highly recommend you stop by.

8 comments:

Sian said...

Excellent pictures!

Denise said...

Looks like the perfect diner. I love 'At The Hop ' if I' m ever over ther I will stop by!

debs14 said...

Sounds like a good enough reason to make the journey! Looks like TBC enjoyed his dinner!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

So cute to read this post, Ruth. We have Johnny Rockets here in Arizona too - there's one at the mall close to our house. You have me craving a burger now! Really fun photos here too!

Carrie Morley said...

Ha - yes, I'm sad to say that Johnny Rockets has become quite normal in my world - loved seeing it with your fresh eyes! :) They do have super yummy burgers...you've made me want one too.

Beverly said...

Hlad you enjoyed, fun place for TBC. They even have them on some cruise ships.

Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.