Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Photography Scavenger Hunt 2015 | The Definitive List, Numbers 15-21

This is the third year I've participated in Rinda's Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt.
You can see this year's list here.

#15: A flag pole with at least three flags on it. Found when we attended the Warrior Wedding.
#16: A panoramic view, taken somewhere high.  Taken from the top of the Skygarden, which is at the top ot the walkie-talkie building on Fenchurch Street in the City of London. This was the first attempt: 
This was the second attempt:  
And then we found ourselves at the top ot the Spinnaker Tower on a glorious day. You're looking at Portsmouth harbour, with the Isle of Wight in the distance.
#17: At least two people wearing matching outfits.  I initially had three lovely Chelsea Pensioners pose for me ...
 ... but who could resist the sight of Elvis, squared.
#18: An overloaded truck, bicycle or other vehicle. Seen on the Solent at Portsmouth.
#19: A ticket booth.  The ticket booth at the boat hire in Hyde Park.  I waited for about ten minutes in order to get a clear view of it.
#20: A natural body of water.  The Thames at Kew Bridge.
#21: A photo of me with a sign reading 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.
And that's it for this year's hunt.  All 21 items found, photographed and blogged.

11 comments:

debs14 said...

Fantastic! You're the first person I've seen to have done them all.

Julie Kirk said...

Great stuff! And bucking the trend for people who can't find 3 flags on a pole! [I was so relieved when I found mine!]

A lovely summary of your summer.

Sian said...

Hurray! It wouldn't be summer without it

Missus Wookie said...

Well done on getting them all. That three flags item is definitely tricky.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love how proud you look in the last photo; great panorama and i really like both your photos of matched uniforms.
Thanks for playing along,
Rinda (the internet may have eaten my first attempt at this or posted it under my daughter's account, so I'm trying again)

BJ said...

WOW well done on getting all the items this year, love the view of Portsmouth harbour, the Chelsea pensioners and your selfie. BJ

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Golly, these are all incredible. Congrats on finding all these. They are fantastic, especially the matching uniforms and the overloaded vehicle. Loved the photo of you, and I can tell how proud you are to have finished and completed every photo!

Karen said...

Congrats on finding them all! I love the Elvis photos---what fun! And the panoramas are wonderful.

Maggie said...

Oh well done! Some interesting photos. You hav tripped around a bit!

JansArtyJunk said...

Fab Photos, well done you! :)

Cathy Keller said...

Well done!! Wishing you well!