Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Month in Numbers | August 2015

With the arrival of September,
here's a look at Awesome August | the American Edition:
We have, in no particular order ..
6: the number of times we visited a Community Pool.  Such a great idea.
4,207: the number of miles between London and Atlanta.  Approximately.
1,083: the number of photos taken by me during 24 days in the United States of America.  Crazy!
36: the number of pieces of Happy Mail sent by us during our stay in the United States of America.
Postcards were hard to find and I resorted to making my own.
1,183: the number of Texan miles driven by us.
  That's an awful lot of getting out and about!  And all on the wrong side of the road!
701: the number of air miles between Atlanta, Ga. and Houston, Tx.

Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello. 

8 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

There's something in me that, for a long time now, has made me rather fancy a trip to Texas. It's the big skies and cowboy boots I reckon. Either that or I was a cowboy in a past life ... ;-)

Spending 24 days Stateside sounds like the best way to do it too! [Although you wouldn't catch me doing the driving!]

Thanks for joining in again Ruth - you always do the idea such justice! [I bet you've been enjoying using number stickers up too!]

You're the first MinN post I've spotted this time round and I've tucked you safely on to the board with mine now: https://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Wishing you a splendid September ahead.

Julie x

Sian said...

24 days in that sun? You'll all be nut brown! Or "tan" : would that be the Texan word?!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Lol - I had to laugh about you being on the "wrong" side of the road. After that many miles traveled I would think you'd get used to it. Really fun layout!

Abi said...

What a list of numbers! I am so impressed by that number of photos. I was away for a month and probably took close to 600!

Liz said...

Imagine having to buy rolls of film for 1083 photos!!! Yikes :0) xx

Patio Postcards said...

I always like your number pages. Nice layout, easy to read and follow.

Alison said...

Love the. Page...I've just a lovely catch up with your American adventures- sounds like you had a blast! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...