Friday, 18 September 2015

Scrapping with Shimelle

I legged it down to Canary Wharf this morning,
just so I could attend a 45 minute class with Shimelle
 The class was in a tent in the middle of Canada Square.
 There's not much achievable in class format in a mere 45 minutes,
apart that old stand-by, the concertina mini-book.
 Shimelle insisted everyone have their photo taken
and then printed off black and white copies.
 It was a lot of fun, if on the short side.
I took my non-scrapbooking friend along for the ride
and she enjoyed it enormously.
And if Shimelle was taking photos of me,
it was only right and proper that I had one with her.

6 comments:

debs14 said...

Shimelle taught a day class at the Eclectic Keepsakes crop near Colchester a few years ago and it was great!
What a great way for you to spend a Friday morning, much better than my morning in the office.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh that is so fun!

Margaret J said...

Pleased you had a good morning. Book looks interesting.

Melissa said...

How FUN!!!

Liz said...

Lucky you. It's a long time since we did a class with her xx

Sian said...

Lucky you! I bet it was a lot of fun