Friday, 2 October 2015

Project Life | Overview

I'm into the last quarter of 2015
 with my Project Life album.
Yesterday, I had a short email conversation
 with my sister about how to document Project Life next year.
Her suggestion was so simple and,
 in hindsight, blindingly obvious.
Document in the way I document Month in Numbers.
One double page spread per month, which is easily
 incorporated in the yearly album.
As I'm currently on my 9th Project Life album,
 it seems like the perfect solution.

Are you a Project Lifer?
Perhaps traditional scrapbooking does it you?
Or are you, like me, compiling both? 



3 comments:

alexa said...

A spread a month sounds more doable than feeling you have to do one every week. I'm going to be combining things this next three months. Both and.

Patio Postcards said...

I am a combined Project Life and traditional pages scrapper which I do a month recap spread of a double page spread. Sometimes it's both sides of pocket pages.

Liz said...

I have my moments!! But only because I've gotten really lazy with PL and end up doing several weeks catch up at once. One double layout a month, for me, is much more doable and I can still use up all those PL cards I have!!! xxx