Sunday, 15 November 2015

December Daily 2015 | Foundation Pages

It's almost time for my favourite project of the year: December Daily.
I'm using paper from Simple Stories, the Claus & Co. range.
Embellishments are also from that range, along with some from Shimelle
and stuff picked up in the Store of Utter Gorgeousness.
 I'm using a cloth-covered album from Studio Calico in 6x8, 
with an assorted mix of page protectors. 
 I've added a 6x6 memorabilia pocket from Becky Higgins 
at the front of the album.
I punched extra holes so it would fit 
and simply added a 3x4 to the title pocket.  
 There's a calendar where I'll add the Christmassy stuff we do.
 I've laid out days 1-25, but there's plenty of scope to move things
around, should I feel like it. 
 Additional extras include a fun Christmas card picked up in Texas last December.
I plan to add a photo to the inside left hand side of the card and journaling to the right. 
 I decorated both sides of the card's envelope and placed it  
in the album as Day 2. 
 Finally, I added another memorabilia pocket
 towards the end of the album. 
December Daily.
My favourite project of the year.

3 comments:

alexa said...

Your excitement is palpable! You've made a lovely selection of colours and pages here. Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops already ..

Sian said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that album fill up.

scrappyjacky said...

Wow....you've made a great start.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...