Thursday, 3 December 2015

December Daily | Manifesto and Days 1-2

Starting as always with the Manifesto.
Short and straight to the point.
 The 1st is about my day in town with a friend and the return of Elvis the Elf.
 I added an insert to accommodate more photos
{which Blogger won't display properly}.
The 2nd was all about the tree.
More baubles, an extra set of lights and a new tree skirt.
I journalled over the 3x4 card and added a flare to the number 2.
The envelope holds a few photos of the tree.
I'd already decorated the back of the envelope so left it at that.
December Daily; my favourite project of the year.

Note: my PC did eventually die last weekend.
 I am making do with using The Brainy One's work PC, when it is free.
Blog reading and commenting is extremely limited, but I haven't forgotten any of you.
I'm expecting a new piece of hardware any time soon
and hope/plan to be back up running as usual by early next week.

2 comments:

Liz said...

It's looking good. I'm managing to keep mine up to date too. SO far!! xxx

Sian said...

Looking good!

I'm in the ridiculous situation of having a new laptop sitting in the box. I can't face switching everything over at the minute, so I'm nursing this one along with short bursts of activity

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...