Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Month in Numbers | November

As I was tallying totals for November's Month in Numbers,
I gave up all pretence of not having Christmas begin in November.
Here's why:  
44: the number of Christmas cards written.
9: the number of Christmas cards going overseas.
48: the number of 1st class stamps purchased.
7': the height of our lovely new Christmas tree.
10: the number of new baubles purchased.
20: the number of Christmas presents bought and wrapped. 

Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello. 

5 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

As always, I like your numbers layout, this month I particularly like your letters/numbers. You certainly do write a lot of Christmas cards. It encourages me that people will still send happy mail & not just a FaceBook general greeting. 7' tree - wow that is a tall one :)

alexa said...

That's a great contrast between the foggy day and the blue skies - and you have done such a lot of Christmas preparation already ... your page evrn has a festive feel with all the cheerful reds.

Julie Kirk said...

I've only just started thinking about cards and you're well on your way through them! [I blame having to make them in June ... it can play tricks with my natural calendar!!]

You're ahead of me on the gift front too - fortunately I stated buying some months back - but last month? Hardly anything at all!! Need to get a wriggle on!

You're on the board [it's me and you up to now] https://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Wishing you a fabulous December ahead Ruth.

Julie x

Sian said...

I've made some cards but I haven't written any yet. need to get on that! You are way ahead of me..

Liz said...

No cards written here. No presents wrapped. No stamps purchased. But I did put a letter in the post to you this week. Surely I get smartie points for that? xxx