Monday, 15 February 2016

Memorandum Monday

Monday has rolled around again, and that means it's time to
join in with the lovely Sian and
 share something that I've learnt over the weekend.
I've been overwhelmed by the amount of kindness, support and love
 that's come my way this last week from this wonderful blogging community that we call ours.
Cards, emails, texts and calls; so many that it's been impossible 
to respond to you all individually.
Please know that I have been grateful for each and every one of you.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 
You can see what Sian discovered over the weekend here

8 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

You & family have been in my thoughts. Such beautiful flowers. I agree, people are kind & finding it is such a blessing.

debs14 said...

I think all your loyal blog followers have been thinking about you and wishing you the strength to get through this time. I do hope you find lots of 'normal' things to do in half term with that handsome young son of yours.

Sian said...

I'm so glad you've been finding that support. You are such a "reach-er out-er" yourself and now it's your turn xx

Becky said...

I am so glad to hear of all the support you have had from far and near.

Alison said...

It's a great community...so glad you have felt the love during these days xx

Jane said...

still thinking of you all at this very sad time x

Susanne said...

So glad the thoughts and actions of friends far and wide have brought you comfort.

Liz said...

It's been the same here. Aren't we lucky to have such lovely friends? xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...