Monday, 11 July 2016

Memorandum Monday

Monday has rolled around again, and that means it's time to
join in with the lovely Sian and
 share something that I've learnt over the weekend.
***
You don't know what you don't know.
A little self-education along the way can be a good thing.
We were at a 4-year-old's birthday party on Sunday.
The party was full of people we didn't know.
I took my chance, albeit quietly, to inform.
{I was a little less quiet on IG.}     

You can see what Sian discovered over the weekend here

4 comments:

Maggie said...

That is a great hoodie. Sadly people are often too quick to judge and think they know best. Child rearing is one subject that a lot of us seem to have an opinion on without knowing the facts. I wish I could say that I have never been guilty of such a thing but I sadly can't. There was an interesting post on Facebook the other day about a lady trying to manage her autistic child in a car park. A very kind ice cream van man leant over and gave him a lolly and diffused the moment. We need more understanding people like him!

Patio Postcards said...

Cool hoodie. Always say yes to learning new things or more things about something you thought you knew about ...

Sian said...

Very cool sweatshirt, very cool message.

Birthday party for four year olds? Euw..hard work!

Susanne said...

Cute clever education - love it. Must check out what else you said over there!