Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Editorial Content

You might think that I choose what to post on an ad hoc basis.
{ahem ...}
That used to be the case, but I've made more of an effort with blogging in 2016,
and have a monthly plan {of sorts}.
That's not to say that things aren't moved around or changed.
Some months the plan looks likes the above.

Some of my favourite bloggers have drawn a line recently,
but I plan to continue for some time yet.
Blogging was never about attracting readers, nice as that is,
it was always a creative outlet.
It remains that.    

4 comments:

Sian said...

I'm not sure what blogging is to me now. It started out as a way of meeting other scrapbookers. Then it became more of a creative outlet in itself as I did more writing for it. Now, I feel written out sometimes so it feels like a gallery as much as anything else. I don't know.

debs14 said...

Blogging certainly evolves as time goes on. I'm thrilled to read your intentions to continue, I'd miss following your lives without your regular updates! What I love about your blog is the variety it brings, a bit of scrapbooking, a humorous story, photos, it's a fab pick 'n mix!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Like Sian said, blogging changed for me over time. My blog originally started as a way to show my mom the things I was making, then came the bonus of blog friends and it was so much fun for a few years. My blog turned into a great outlet for me to write stories - something I have always loved to do. However, my life got busy with other priorities and blogging started feeling like an obligation instead of a passion or fun hobby for me. I'm still writing stories from time to time, but it feels better to keep them private for a change. :) Blog on, my friend! As long as it feels good for you! ♥

alexa said...

I am in awe of your planning skills and really need to do the same. The fractured nature of my days makes getting anything creative done a bit of a challenge, but I know I am not alone. I always enjoy your posts, and am glad to hear you are going to keep going!