Thursday, 6 October 2016

I Wrote a Letter

Earlier this week, I wrote to a Member of Parliament.
~ rough draft ~
I've never done that before, although I did write to the then Prime Minister
when I was a child.  Twice.
Writing this letter was something I've been meaning to do for about a year.
You see, Mum had sent me a clipping from the constituency magazine 
of her local MP referring to the family of 
someone I'd featured in my self-published book.
There and then, I decided to send that MP a copy of my book, 
asking her to forward it on to the family.
But I did nothing about it.
I'm rather appalled it's taken me this long,
but I have now posted off that copy and it's accompanying cover letter.
I'll let you know if I receive a reply. 


1 comment:

Patio Postcards said...

Brilliant - yes do keep as posted on any reply. I am sure they will.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...