Thursday, 17 November 2016

Pocket Scrapping | The "they're-pretty-dull" Photos

In an ideal world, all my photos would be magazine worthy.
The reality is, of course they're not.
Not even close.
Where I want to include them in our albums,
 I've found the most effective thing to do is print the images in mixed sizes
and reach for a divided page protector, chipboard embellishments and Project Life cards.
The latest batch receiving this treatment is the shots I took of
It's a quick fix, but it works.
Photos + words = scrapbooking.
    

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

A great solution with a lovely blend of variety in photo size & embellishments. The main thing is that the memories are captured/recorded.

alexa said...

Nothing like a bit of distraction for the eye :). It looks lovely from here.

Sian said...

Not one of my photos is magazine worthy! Like you, I love a mix up of photo sizes and a few pockets to put them in. Yours looks pretty professional from here.