Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Scrapbooking on the Road

I'm all for having The Boy Child practice his handwriting as much as he can.
He usually has other ideas.
However, he doesn't mind writing a holiday diary 
if he can use the 3x4 journal cards from Project Life
He wrote most of the cards while we were in New York City
and finished off the last two at the weekend.
  I wrote most of our journal in NYC,
which meant I just had to add photos and embellishments.
I used different sizes of page protectors and even ran a few through
my sewing machine in order to get the size I wanted.
We now have a cute 6x4 mini journal; a perfect size for The Boy Child to handle
and another one to show off store in my basket

4 comments:

Sian said...

What a clever idea..he has to work small and he has to make it nice to match the cards. I like it.

alexa said...

What a great idea! I so admire how,you have involved him and given him a chance to process his experiences on the go.

Melissa said...

How awesome that y'all got the journaling done on the trip! Perfect idea!

Missus Wookie said...

What a great use for the cards - easy to carry with you too.